Okay. I have a cousin named Joshua Sabey. He is in the nation's best track team and can run a 400 meters (once around a track) in 47 seconds! (I can run one in about 1:30.) But I know him from a very different perspective. Here are some photos to show you:
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?