This may be a surprise to you, but cup-stacking is a sport. A real competitive sport that quite a few people are engaged in. Anyway, Rachel and Gracie learned how to cup stack (with a bunch of paper cups), even though they are really little. It is so cute to see Gracie carefully putting one cup on top of the other. I can't wait until these guys are older and they can learn the tricks to cup-stacking. I don't know if they'd really like it since they wouldn't be allowed to knock them down into a mess, though. Here are some cute pictures of them and their cups:
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?