Saturday, May 30, 2009
I am so glad school is finally out! 7th grade was not my favorite school year. I have lots of things planned this summer: I'm going up to Colorado to see the Sabey's and the Idaho to see the Bailey's (yeah!) and then Utah to see my cousins and SLC friends. I'm also giving Rachel piano lessons and Kimmer math lessons (she wants to skip the next level). I'm continuing piano and violin lessons (more time for practicing without homework) and hopefully doing swim team!
Posted by Lindsey at 4:32 PM
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?