Here is some background on this subject: We were over at my grandparent's house for the night, and it was pretty late since we had been allowed to watch Mr. Holland's Opus.
Once upon a time, I was in the Bunk Room. The fan was on, but it was too hot with the blankets on. So I took them off. Then it was too cold without the blankets (, and the sheet didn't warm you up enough). So I finally decided to go into my parents' room into their bed. So I did, and it was nice and cool in there.
Then my dad came in and threw me off the bed, first my arms then my legs. And I never returned again.
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?