I am so glad that we only have ONE MORE DAY LEFT OF SCHOOL. 6th grade has been exhausting, and I can't wait to be able to sleep in until 8 (I usually get up around 6.) And to be able to read. And write. And swim. And play outside. And keep my room clean. The list continues. I'm really excited that this hard work has finally come to an end. Hopefully everyone else is getting out of school soon, too.
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?