Monday, June 30, 2008
Grandma Madsen: Homeless
This is a picture of my poor, homeless Grandmother giving water to my cousin Ben while he was running. As you can see, she is very poor, and has only a blanket for a skirt. Those expensive running shoes she has on were stolen from someone on the street. So was the jacket. But, even being a thief, she volenteered to give Ben water.
Posted by Lindsey at 6:39 PM
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?