Sunday, June 29, 2008

Alien Attack!!!












This post is about my evil alien cousin, Lauren. She is an alien in disguise, and I have put this post up to prove it. As you can see, she has learned to use her evil hovering powers to attack us. Here is a picture of her, preparing to take over us with her evil assistant, Sophie.












This is a picture of Lauren's evil assistant. As you can see, she is very evil and cunning.











You'd never think that you'd see a picture of me being captured by aliens. Well, here it is. I am screaming, and my knees are in an odd jumping position. I have no idea how that happened. I was lucky to have escaped the aliens and be here alive. I used my super running powers to run away.











Maelynn, on the other hand, was not so lucky. She was also captured by the aliens, and didn't escape. Goes to show you what super running powers can do. May she RIP.

Now, be on the lookout for aliens. For they might be all around you in everyday life. Like my cousin, Lauren the alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Questions

  • Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
  • What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
  • Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
  • What is truth?
  • Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
  • How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
  • Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
  • Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
  • What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?