Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wii Games

We got a wii for Christmas this year and since I haven't made updates to my blog for a while, I thought I'd give my opinion on some wii games:

1. Wii Sports
This comes with all the wii's. I love it, but it can get a little dull. But it's fun to use the mii charecters to play things. In most other games, you can't use the mii charecters as well. I personally like boxing, but you can only use it if you have a nunchuck. I am really good at beating up practically everyone in my family. But tennis is also fun.

2. Wii Play
This is a fun game meant for 2 people. A lot of people have it. There are many different games you can play on it, much like wii sports. You also use mii charecters only for this one. Some of the games aren't as fun as some on other discs, though. Most people like tanks, esspecially if you have a nunchuck. I know my dad can play it for hours until he gets a new high score.

3. Mario and Sonic at the Olypmic Games
This has multiple games to it, and is really fun. You can use mii charecters, but they don't work as well as the Mario charecters. I think this is my favorite game. I esspecially love running, which you can't do in any other wii game I know. Hint: The Gallery is not just for looks; you can play games on it.

4. Super Mario Galaxy Wii
I am not so good at the more classic video games, but this one is really fun. We played it with our cousins, and it is fun to watch. But this is only a one-player game. But it's so cute, and not gory at all. There are tricks to playing it, but they can be learned. I would definitely advise this one.

5. American Idol Wii
This game is fun and relatively easy to play. It's fun to dress up the charecters, but you can't use miis. There are tons of different songs and videos to unlock. It really depends on the ages of the people playing it. You use a microphone that plugs into the wii. You can also do multiplayer. Enjoy this one.

I have also heard (but never played or seen) of EA Wii Playground. It sounds fun, but you never know until you try.

I will probably be updating this one when we get the Harry Potter wii game.

1 comment:

Kako said...

American Idol is relatively easy for you because you are good. We ought to watch the end of American Idol. It's be fun if the guy from Utah won.

Post a Comment

Some Questions

  • Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
  • What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
  • Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
  • What is truth?
  • Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
  • How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
  • Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
  • Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
  • What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?