As you may have noticed, I have started putting polls on my blog. I love quizzing people. Well, someone known as "gymnast girl" has corrected me with my poll. She makes a good point. Her point is: No one can mark that they have never been on the computer if they are looking at my blog, which will be on the computer. Thank you gymnast girl.
Oh, and thanks for all the commenting. I love to see that people actually read my blogs. A special thanks for the commenting goes to vikiviki and gymnast girl. I should start getting some comments from crosscountry soon. *Hint*Hint*
And PLEASE take the poll. It takes one click, but it makes the blog so much more interesting.
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?