I went with Kimmer and mom to see Little Shop of Horrors at the Catelina Foothills High School. The performance was amazing, but I would not reccomend this to anyone under the age of 8. This is like the Grim brother's version.
The puppetry of the plant and the voice of the plant were amazing. The dancing was also spectacular. All the cast had really good voices, and you had to admit, the backstage crew were talented.
The movie starts out spectacularly, with everything going well, but then Seymour (the main dude) finds out the plant needs blood to live, and starts feeding people (such as his newly adopted father and a dentist) to the plant. Well, it ends up his girlfriend, Audrey, almost gets herself killed by the plant. Of course Seymour saves her. But when she dies, he puts her back in the plant!!! To be somewhere that's green. Seymour then tries to destroy the plant from the inside out, but gets eaten. The story ends with the plant taking over the world.
What a great story...
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?