Sorry there is an overload on books I have just read. And I'm sorry to say that there are at least 5 more books on their way.
Okay, this book is The Chosen by Chaim Potok. I will be surprised if you haven't heard about it, but that is okay because I have already been surprised a lot...
This was actually the second time I read this book. This time I tried to be a little more open to Danny's father. It's hard... but I did it! I learned at the end that Danny's father is just trying to do his best because he loves his son. It just seems like Danny's father is not showing the love and attention that Danny needs. But it all turned out for the best. I just wished that the story could have had more of a happy ending than "I'm not going to be a rabbi! See you in a while!"
This book is NOT a fast read. I'm not saying it's a long book. You just have to go slowly through it to get it. It's not a mind-grabbing book... You have to try to get those little details.
In conclusion, read this book!
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?