Sunday, December 17, 2006
Hermit Crab Update
We have recently gotten two new hermit crabs, to the original two. They are much bigger, and much more playful, though they can really hang on tight! The bad thing about these hermit crabs are they scare the smaller two.
On 12-15-06, Lika-Lika was dug out to be given a bath. He was taken out by Amy. LL then pinched her, something he's never done before. It was quite surprising and shocking. He's an equidorian, and supposed to be really friendly, and believe me, equidorians take a lot of work finding. Amy decided to give the hermit crab to Cheyne, the master of "animal calming". Lika-Lika pinched her too. They put the hermit crab down, shocked. Then, the thing that almost killed them: He came almost completely out of his shell! He was curled around it! Cheyne managed to get it back in its shell, but it was freaky! Then, Amy put him back in the cage (managing to get pinched again) and put the lid on. Now, we aren't allowed to dig up the hermit crabs unless doing the weekly clean.
We're all really worried, especially Amy, because she has to take them home for New Year's Break!
Good luck, us.
Posted by Lindsey at 2:01 PM
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?