Sunday, December 17, 2006
I have been to Australia. We rented a motor home there. In a motor home theres a tiny shower. And it's a car with a home. And beds turn into seats? And so if you can imagine, it's fun. In Australia I fed a real live kangaroo. The tun tickles. Kangaroos have pouches that there babys are in. In Australia I always have to wear a hat because it is very very hot and ever hotter in the outback. I really liked to be in Australia.
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?