Lindsey: I'll be going in to high school the year after next.
Rachel: What? You're not tall enough! When you go into high school, I'll switch you places.
Lindsey: And I would go into 2nd grade?
Rachel: Some of the high schoolers are like, as big as cars.
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?