Friday, September 5, 2008

Jamie












I haven't posted lately, so I decided to make some posts about my friends. This one is about Jamie. All of these pictures are from Girl's Camp. This particular picture is my favorite. I took it from a way away to get maximun fog effect. And let me tell you, it did get pretty foggy up there. The net behind Jamie is a vollyball one, in case you're wondering.
Jamie's very good at vollyball. She's showed that talent out at Girl's Camp, and in P.E.

















OK, next picture: This one was taken just before the miraculous zipline. We did a "high adventure" that involved an obstacle course, and flying down a zipline. It was so much fun! Jamie was one of the first ones to hop on and fly down the hill on a board attatched to a rope. We were all flying down that thing. However, there was a problem of harnesses. You see, there was only one harness for the "little people". I guess I'm considered little. So the "big kids" got to go a little more with the "big kid" harness. But it all turned out good!



















This picture was taken near the archery, where we all had plenty of "down time" to chat and take pictures. I think I got at least 5 good ones here. I love Jamie's smile. And she was a pretty good shoot. She had good aim, at least better than mine...


And this one was taken inside the tent- the blue tent. Jamie and I "tented" together as we were the only behives from our ward together. It was a lot of fun! We had a lot of chats, (especially about the Book of Mormon charecters I was currently reading about). Somehow, she put up with me. And I had a wonderful time getting to know her better.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Questions

  • Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
  • What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
  • Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
  • What is truth?
  • Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
  • How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
  • Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
  • Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
  • What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?