Saturday, May 26, 2007
Swimming Lessons, by Rachel (4)
I have a teacher name Lizzie, who teaches Scout and me. We learn new kicks, and play red light, green light. When its green light, we kick. When its red light, we stop. When its yellow light, we kick slowly. We do ice cream scoops. We do chicken, airplane, soldier. We do peacock, soldier, monkey, airplane. We can do whatever we want to do if our mom's not there. We do standing dives. We do some jumps. On the first day of swimming lessons, I got a kitkat. On the last day of my swimming lessons, I got Sweedish Fish. I love swimming lessons.
- Why isn't Puerto Rico a state when Hawaii is?
- What is the most important thing that everything is based on in this world?
- Why do we say "a lie" and "the truth"?
- What is truth?
- Why do we park in a drvieway and drive in a parkway?
- How do we know atoms exist if we have never seen them before?
- Why do people use cigarettes when it says on the cover something along the lines of "these might kill you"
- Why do people only use DVDs instead of VHS when DVDs get scratched?
- What is the difference between a blue ray and a regular DVD?